We are committed to serving the community in a variety of ways. Whether it’s at a charitable event, sports event, trade show, etc.
All of our Licensed Massage Therapists have liability insurance, specialized training, and are experienced at working events.
Pre/Post Event Sports Massage
- Pre-Event Massage – One or two days before an event, deep tissue techniques (Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Therapy) and therapeutic stretching help prepare for competition andaddress any particular issue(s) the athlete may be experiencing. Immediately before an athlete competes, a brisk, invigorating massage technique stimulates the muscles and increases blood flow as preparation for activity.
- Post-Event Massage – gentle stretches and light massage are used to assist the athlete in faster recovery.
On-site Chair Massage
- Offer Chair Massage to your clients, staff, or event attendees or staff.
- Increase traffic flow at your venue or booth
- Generate additional initial consultations and increase client base
- If you choose to sponsor your event by paying a fixed rate for each Massage Therapist, your participants, guests or employees receive massage within a specified time period with no cost to the individual.
- Or, attendees may be required to pay individually. Cash and credit cards are accepted at events.
- The North Central Florida chapter of FSMTA will donate a percentage of the money received of your organization has been granted 501(c)3 status (is a not-for-profit).
If you are an event director/coordinator and desire to have well trained professional Massage Therapist’s at your event. Please contact FSMTA North Central Florida Chapter President, Bruce Gonseth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an LMT and would like to participate on one of our team, we would enjoy the opportunity to talk to you. Please contact Bruce at the above email.